Many rappers borrow style and slang from Bay artists, but the area’s long and thriving hip-hop culture has mostly stayed local. These classics prove why the rest of the world needs to take notice.
IMO, 93 Til Infinity should be higher on this list, and more Mac Dre.
- ynfmusic likes this
- in-s-anne-ity reblogged this from in-s-anne-ity
- in-s-anne-ity likes this
- somewomenarekingstoo reblogged this from chiufo
- objectovism likes this
- fendimartine reblogged this from chiufo
- fendimartine likes this
- disgruntled-and-catholic likes this
- disgruntled-and-catholic said: wow, these songs took me way back into my childhood
- chiufo posted this